GST hosted a virtual booth for the 101st American Meteorological Society (AMS) annual conference, and our visualization experts made NASA’s exhibit look great. Also, a number of our employees contributed scientific presentations, including:
- Bill Sjoberg presented “Satellite Experts Collaborate to Provide Vital Capabilities to Help Fire-Fighting Teams Make Critical Decisions to Save Lives and Property”
- Dennis Tremblay presented “Noise and Geolocation Accuracy Assessment of the Cross-track Infrared Sounder Instruments”
- Taetoung Choi presented "Estimating the degradation of the Suomi-NPP VIIRS fire band M13 Low Gain"
- Jingfeng Huang presented “Above and beyond Near-Real-Time and Long-Term Monitoring: Development of an ICVS Anomaly Watch Portal (ICVS-AWP)“
- Kun Zhang presented “Assessment of the Long-Term Radiometric Consistency between NOAA-20 and S-NPP CrIS SDR Radiances”